During data cleaning and data normalization, you often need to split text from a property into multiple properties. This is useful to get the domain from email addresses, or to split a Full Name into First Name and Last Name parts.
The splitting algorithm takes a property, a delimiter, and the number of parts. Check the split property documentation.
And the inverse of "Split property" is the "Merge Properties" tool. This one takes multiple properties and a delimiter character(s). Check the merge properties documentation.
New Bulk Edit functions
3 new edit functions are available for bulk editing.
- Remove symbols - This action removes emojis and any character that is not alphanumeric. An option to keep punctuation (dot, comma, etc.) is available. Check remove symbols documentation.
- Convert HTML to text - This action takes HTML code with tags and extracts the text. Check convert HTML to text documentation.
- Remove extra spaces - This action removes multi spaces, new lines, tabulations, etc. Check remove extra spaces documentation.
- Custom API key for Deepl - Premium users can now use their own Deepl API key to run the Deepl action and translate CSV files.
- Fix copy pasting with multiline text and delimiters other than comma