Datablist provides an Undo / Redo functionality, which allows you to undo or redo changes to your collection, or items.
Undo and Redo actions can be triggered using keyboard shortcuts or with the "History" action in the Collection Header.
To undo a change, press Ctrl+Z (Windows) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Undo/Redo is currently available for the following changes:
- Collection name - Revert changes in the collection name
- Collection icon - Revert to previous collection icon
- New item - Delete newly created item
- Item edit - Revert your changes done through the drawer or the Data Table
- Item delete - Revert deletes for single items or bulk deletes
- Column resize - Revert column size changes in the Data Table
Warning: Opening another collection clears history and prevents undoing previous changes
If you need to redo an action, press Ctrl+Shift+Z (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+Z (Mac).