Datablist provides an Undo / Redo functionality, which allows you to undo or redo changes to your collection, or items.
To undo a change, press Ctrl+Z (Windows) or Cmd+Z (Mac). Undo/Redo is currently available for the following changes:
- Collection name - Revert changes in the collection name
- Collection icon - Revert to previous collection icon
- Item edit - Revert your changes done through the drawer or the Data Table
- Item delete - Revert deletes for single items or bulk deletes
- Column resize - Revert column size changes in the Data Table
Warning: Opening another collection clears history and prevents undoing previous changes
If you need to redo an action, press Ctrl+Shift+Z (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+Z (Mac).